Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to cork tomorow, need to find accomodation

Options
  • 11-02-2007 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

as the title says, i have to find accommodation at very short notice, otherwise it's rent a b&b for the week. starting work on Monday, heading to cork tomorrow. any ideas/suggestions? will be working in north point business park, have car but ideally somewhere within walking distance. not too loud, i couldn't live with noisy students, cheap would be a bonus! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Get on to DAFT website a.s.a.p - www.daft.ie. Your bound to find a place. Good Luck. J

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

no daft is crap (for cork), EVERY place i called was either gone, or is not available for months. ad's that have been up on daft for 2 hours are gone when i call. still need a place

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Did you try http://www.myhome2let.ie/ ????
    Im in cork now (bandon) lovely place... would not mind living in Cork myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement