Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Summer Accommodation

Options
  • 11-02-2007 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Hey, I recently got confirmation that I will be doing an internship in London for 10 weeks this summer, so I've started to think around which areas in London to try and get suitable accommodation.

Thing is I'm not too familiar with the city at all, so I'm hoping anyone with experience of the place could help me:

Basically my situation will be:

Working in the City of London (St Paul's Tube Station)
    Looking for about a 3 month lease
    Budget of around 130-150£stg a week
    Ideally within 30mins commute
    Will consider all options (flat sharing, studio apts, houses etc).

Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated, or indeed if anyone has any info you feel is relevant to living/working in London, I would be very thankful.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

This website might help
    http://www.gumtree.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Hey, I recently got confirmation that I will be doing an internship in London for 10 weeks this summer, so I've started to think around which areas in London to try and get suitable accommodation.

Thing is I'm not too familiar with the city at all, so I'm hoping anyone with experience of the place could help me:

Basically my situation will be:

Working in the City of London (St Paul's Tube Station)
    Looking for about a 3 month lease
    Budget of around 130-150£stg a week
    Ideally within 30mins commute
    Will consider all options (flat sharing, studio apts, houses etc).

Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated, or indeed if anyone has any info you feel is relevant to living/working in London, I would be very thankful.

Cheers!

check pm

Advertisement