Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swinging cats

• 11-02-2007 3:00am

Here is a website that may be of interest if you are worried that you may have built your house too small!

http://www.swingacat.info/what_you_need_to_think_about.php

I dont think it will apply to any of the self-builders here, but would be of interest if you are considering a development house.

Has some interesting features on the difference between "small" & "cramped" room designs, it's amazing what difference 10cm or so can make.

In the UK now many new houses are in the "cramped" catagory, it appears that trend is starting to happen here as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JosephQ

Good web site for info. It true that here in the UK rooms are getting smaller and the cost of house are going through the roof (pardon the pun). Just along from where i stay they are building what is called a delux estate rooms are so small that cat could not even get in to the rooms and cost is starting at £ 350,000.

Look at your web site can you tell me where you got those panels that you fill with concrete and were they cheaper than getting blocks as i,m about to start myself and you have thrown me into a quadmire now

Advertisement