Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Vod-Vod texts 11th Feb

• 11-02-2007 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

I saw an ad in the newspaper yesterday saying that all Vodafone-Vodafone texts will be free today.
    I wonder is this a once off thing or are they trying to compete with Meteor's offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Couldn't see anything on their site about it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

That's twice in 10 minutes you've caught me out.........I think it's all the bad alcohol from last night ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's only a one day thing. Which is pretty lame, but at least you get a day of what other people are getting every day. Even O2 have 1c texts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭donutface

ah well, theres always AFT :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

is there any event that has spurred this on? just seems odd for vodafone to do an offer like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

rugby match maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i just got a message sayin that they're free forever and if you pass on the message to 10 people that you'll get €10 euro free credit after the last text... hmm i think im growing sceptical of the text now actually haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

They done it a few times last year also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

They done it a few times last year also.
    DID :rolleyes: hehe sorry im a grammar corrector

Advertisement