Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who are the best providers for pay as you go?

• 11-02-2007 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

I'm with Vodafone but find them a tad expensive, are the other providers any good?

Sorry Nismo, ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Yore ma!!! (Perlico have decent rates)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Grumpy you whore, go get your nappy changed or something, just stop ruining all my threads, you make me cry for society when I realise you'll be out of college soon!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Have you looked at O2? They have some nice offers like 1c weekend O2-O2 calls and texts, as well as 250 online web texts that you can send to any mobile number in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It depends on a lot of factors

=When do you use your phone?
    =What networks are you calling/texting?
    =How do you use your phone (calls/texts)
    =Do you want 3G?
    =What's coverage like for the other 3 networks like in your area?

Honestly, best to stick to the network that your friends are on, as on-net calls and texts are normally the best..

Meteor have the Free Texts or 5c Calls until 2008. The 1c O2 calls/texts have been mentioned already. Three have 5c texts all the time. Vodafone have free Vodafone to Vodafone texts for today only. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Zipperhead

FYI....

Enjoy 1c per minute calls and 1c texts to other O2 customers this weekend, and every weekend until the 25th February 2007.

If this was to be a deciding factor it may be worth knowing its only running to end of month and no sign of it being extended....Yet!

Advertisement