Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion

Options
  • 11-02-2007 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Any chance of newly registered user list showing say the last 20 new posters and a clickable link on each to their last 20 posts?

I think it would be a help in monitoring new sign up and spam idiots.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Right so... whistles... kicks tumbleweed... wanders off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

If they post in any of your forums you can look at thier last 20 posts via the dropdown menus.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Seems like a good idea, nice to see who the new members are ... plus I could stalk them!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No need for it because of what Thaed said.

Maybe, but I tend to keep an eye on the "Virgin Posts" filter. That's where a lot of the spammers can be caught. Many of them put 1 spam post in several forums before they're nailed. Mostly new signups, usually with a number at the end of an un-imaginative name. Because of time zone differences I log in most morning at about 5:45 Dublin Time so I can spot a few spammers sometimes while a lot of you guys who post late into the night are asleep. Gordon used to be on around the same time or a little earlier as he used to be in Greece and he nuked a fair few.
    I thought it would just make it easier. But it's no biggie, I'll keep going as I am.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

uh huh so your bucking for a promotion allready after being reinstated at your post.

Nah, I'm just a sad bastard that can't sleep.

Advertisement