Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm with turtle

Options
  • 11-02-2007 1:00pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just stumbled across turtle vs bunny

http://digitalpimponline.com/tvb/

needless to say, i'm with turtle.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

What? Clearly it's Bunny all the way. Or maybe I'm still just thinking of Bun-Bun from sluggy freelance. Nonetheless, Bunny for victory!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Fysh wrote:
    Bunny for victory!

hell no turtle all the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

I'm with Bunny, turtles smell.

the Shades wrote:
    I'm with Bunny, turtles smell.

what sort of men are you two going for the cute little wabbit?!?!

real men don't trust turtles ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

ztoical wrote:
    what sort of men are you two going for the cute little wabbit?!?!

I refer you to "Mr Bunnsy" from my webcomic. Cute & cuddly maybe, but also able to kill zombies at 100 paces using only a sharpened carrot.

and it wasn't killer turtles King Arthur had trouble with when chasing the Holy Grail :p

BUNNYYYYY!

(Is it bad that I was more keen on doing a "bunny" pinup (a sloppy "bunny" pinup at that, but shhhh) than on updating my comic?

Ah well. I can see myself sticking with this for a while, you know. There's something slightly Krazy-Kat-esque about drawing loads of pics of a bunny assaulting a turtle, which can only be a good thing...

hmmmm... I wanna know thumbninja's position on this matter, might have to force a commital one way or the other out of her tomorrow night. hmmm... if I do a bunny pin up too that's more points for bunny! Death to the turtle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Bunny all the way!!!

• Advertisement

Bunny all the way!!!

badge are you a girl or a boy??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

He must be a boy, cos girl's aren't angry... :) And neither are they badgers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭thumbninja

well. shades told me about this lil debacle last night..

the turtle is under handed (which would do it for me)

BUT

the rabbit is hard core. he ecapes all trials and gives as good as he gets and has the eyes of a ninja.

RABBIT ROCKS!

(and all girls should be on the side of the rabbit ;) )

BONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh!... I mean BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Advertisement