Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get cars scrapped?

Options
  • 11-02-2007 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi...

I had a 96 Ibiza that has finally seen it's last days,and I'm just wondering,what should I do with it? It's sat outside the garage (Offaly area),and I can't drive it. I can get it towed somewhere,but where?? When my last car was going I donated it to the Fire Brigade to use for practise rescues etc,but they don't need this one. Anyone any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭conical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

In a scrapyard maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

Thank you Max Damage! I was actually hoping for the names of some - not from Offaly,but that's where the car is and I can't move it too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

F1fan wrote:
    Thank you Max Damage! I was actually hoping for the names of some - not from Offaly,but that's where the car is and I can't move it too far.
    Try Brackens in Ballycumber

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

Thanks Bogger77,I will.

• Advertisement
Advertisement