Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Careating a Wordpress Template

Options
  • 11-02-2007 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

I want to redevelop my website www.p-art-icles.com to allow the upload of images by registered users.

I want to keep the same format and have been looking into using wordpress. I want to create a template that looks something like this html page http://www.p-art-icles.com/niall/index.html but I've never used php before.

Can someone give me advise on this. Is wordpress a good way to go and can it be set up to resize the images that are uploaded to create thumbnails?

Oops sorry about the typo in the thread title.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

my advice .... you've not used wordpress before ?

Look at the themes available and decide on one that semi matches what you want use that ... then convert your site over ... then start playing with the various plugins ... loads available and yes you can resize images and so on ...

Advertisement