Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offensive sig?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I agree with Boston. Things are PC enough as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

That's some pretty stupid PC shít right there Gordon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Sid Deuce

DapperGent wrote:

Dappie for the win.

I took up poker by the way.

you sh1t.

:(

I did mention my addictive thing? huh? huh? You and Latz need slapping!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

DapperGent wrote:
    Nice to see you put that so eloquently Dapper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Sid Deuce wrote:
    I took up poker by the way.

you sh1t.

:(

I did mention my addictive thing? huh? huh? You and Latz need slapping!!!
    I gave you the pokers? Fúck sorry dude. You OD and the only thing that dies is your credit card. :(
    Gordon wrote:
    Nice to see you put that so eloquently Dapper.
    First version was eloquenter.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Meh... I wouldn't have removed it but I'm not going to cry over its loss.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I would have removed it as the joke is older than All Your Base and no were near as funny. But as yet, the admins will not make me an Smod and therefore I cannot make myself Sherrif of the Funny Police.

Until then we'll have to put up with stale auld sigs with jokes that their users are convinced are cutting edge but should have been mummified with Ra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

amp wrote:
    I would have removed it as the joke is older than All Your Base and no were near as funny. But as yet, the admins will not make me an Smod and therefore I cannot make myself Sherrif of the Funny Police.

Until then we'll have to put up with stale auld sigs with jokes that their users are convinced are cutting edge but should have been mummified with Ra.

When u start preaching that you know you're to old for the Internet :rolleyes: .

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

basquille wrote:
    Arguing over the Internet is like competiting in the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded!

Maybe it was meant in jest but it's not particularly clever or funny, just offensive.

hehe, I got banned from Afterhours about three years back for posting a image with that written on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Cabaal wrote:
    hehe, I got banned from Afterhours about three years back for posting a image with that written on it :)

Oooh.. Precident.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

When u start preaching that you know you're to old for the Internet :rolleyes: .

No, I think you misunderstand. I said your "joke" was too old. It's one of those jokes that was mildly amusing when it came out and has since lost all of it's freshness entirely. Even the underlying basis of the joke is now irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Arguing on the internet about your sig being removed.
    Hmm...

Advertisement