Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

05 Avensis D4D

Options
  • 11-02-2007 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what ye guys are getting from a tank of Diesel in D4D avensis,

I get 800km max

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

tech wrote:

I get 800km max

i get 825 km per tank approx works out at between 48-51 mpg per tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

tech wrote:

I get 800km max
    what kind of driving are you doing to get that? what size tank?

my wife has a 2.0 D4D Verso and she gets only about 480km out 44gallon fill last time, but all her driving is to/from school runs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

Lex Luthor wrote:
    what kind of driving are you doing to get that? what size tank?

my wife has a 2.0 D4D Verso and she gets only about 480km out 44gallon fill last time, but all her driving is to/from school runs

the tank size in the new avensis is 55L..

i have the luna version with 6 speed gearbox...
    and i easily get 825km per fill of diesel, for about 49 euro...

mostly motorway driving..

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

125bhp engine is lighter on fuel than the old 116bhp. 6 speed helps things.

Advertisement