Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

if you can play guitar really well, or scream your lungs out, go here!

• 11-02-2007 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

ATTENTION DUDES!!!

Despite My Good Intentions... are a 4 piece band from dublin, and we're all girls [dont start assuming stuff! think originality] we are looking for a lead guitarist and/or a throat vocalist [ageing from around 16 to 19]. our influences are pretty varied, we all like different things [from metal to punk to rap to classic rock to ska!] but the type of music we're playing at the moment is punk/post hardcore. (silverstein, three days grace, the pixies, enter shikari, taking back sunday etc etc)

we're dedicated and serious about this, and already have a gig in march. we hope to get some of our own stuff together after that and continue gigging.

if you're interested, or want to find out more, reply or email despitemygoodintentions@hotmail.com

Thanks a mil

DMGI

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

Hmm.. I might be interested, I can play guitar but I'd prefere to shout. I'm more into punk than anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭funky_buddah

17 year old vocalist, cant sing clean to save my life, but can scream like nothin else. Can play guitar aswell, but my style probably wouldnt suit, probably be too metalcore/melodeath.

Advertisement