Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Quick favour

Options
  • 11-02-2007 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Have a slight problem. On friday night I put a car on carzone. Its a 94 Rover 620 petrol 117k miles. In at €750. All seems ok, and in my profile it says the ad is active and has 13 views. But for the life of me, I cant find the ad when I search. The only place I can see it is when I log in to the seller section.

Can someone do me a favour and see if they can find the ad. I cant see why it becomes invisible on my computer. :confused:

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Works fine....

You searched for: Rover 620, Year: 1994. Your search returned one vehicle, which is shown below. Make: Rover Model: 620 Engine: 2 Petrol Bodytype: Saloon Transmission: Manual Price: €750 Year: 1994 NCT: April 2007 Colour: Dark Green Mileage: 117,500 miles / 189,098 kilometres Owners: 4 Doors: 4 Location: Private Sale (Dublin)
    Tel: 087 7866696
    Email this seller Summary: Exact same car as Honda Accord 2.0..Timing belt, oil seals and full new exhaust at 114k. Bodywork and interior very good for age. Needs new cv joints, otherwise car is mechanically fine. Comments: Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Radio Cassette, Adjustable Steering Wheel Stock: This Rover 620 was last updated today

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

This it?: Link

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Thats the one. I clicked dude's link, then went to the used car search and searched for rover 620's. All i get is 1 95 2.o diesel. WTF????

I can see the ad if i click your link but cant find it if i search.

Using the advance search, all i get is this one. http://www.usedcars.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=Car&carID=506818&message=You%20searched%20for%3A%20Rover%20620%2C%20Car%2E%20Your%20search%20returned%20one%20vehicle%2C%20which%20is%20shown%20below%2E&CFID=4869&CFTOKEN=94997757

Just tried with the basic one on the main page and when i choose Rover 620, the only option for the year is 1994. So where does the 95 diesel one go?

This is all very confusing. USing the basic search, only mines shows. Using the advance search, only the diesel one shows and I cant find it if i do any search at all in advance. ie I looked for 1.8 - 2.5 for less than €2k and it wasnt to be seen.:confused:

Heres what comes up when I search for Rover , max price €2k http://www.usedcars.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=search&sortby=PriceAsc&maxrows=100&Make=Rover&MakeID=25&Price_Max=2000&CategoryID=1&GroupID=738

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

clicking the search on the homepage all I get is a 94 620 (117K...)
    Using the 'advanced search' it goes straight to a 95 car with no 'next' option

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm going to guess it's arsed so. Going to email them. Harldy think Im getting my €30 worth if the only wayto find my car is to serach for the make model and year in the basic search. Kind of rules out people who arnt specifically looking for that car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'm not gettin it from advanced search on 600 or 620!!! Duke's link works fine though....go figure

Advertisement