Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparing penises on the Luas

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

nachos wrote:
    I couldn't believe people could be so disgusting and vulgar until today.
    Really?!
    I mean I'm disgusted and rofling, but I'm not especially surprised. 0_ó
    You could have told me they were jizzing all over the passengers and I wouldn't have questioned it for a second.

Really, some people can be seriously foul.
    Like this one time when I was 6 or 7 I went into a public toilet and there was shít wiped all over the floor, the cubicle doors, the walls, even some on the ceiling... with the amount of wall-to-wall shít, there must have been at least two of them at it.
    We're talking hand-prints and finger-swipe marks here, I wonder did they even wash their hands afterwards or just wipe it on each others jackets.

I'd say I lost faith in humanity at a very young age... that people can be:
    A) So incredibly disgusting
    B) Have such little respect for the facilities provided for them
    C) Have no respect for other people who use the facilities
    nachos wrote:
    Why would anyone think any of this was a good idea?
    Exactly :eek:
    How would you like to spend the weekend inside the mind of someone like this?
    I'm stunned just trying to think of the series of thoughts that leads to someone pulling their todger out on public transport.
    There aren't enough psychologists in the world.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

The LUAS is supposed to have live CCTV and the Red Cow control room can actually talk right through to the tram's PA system.

Did you not try using the driver communication button? It's on the right hand side of each door.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Hobbes wrote:
    Not to mention starting and stopping every 5 minutes to empty its load.
    Muhahahhaahhahahha.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Its disgusting, but not entirely shocking. F*cking winos in town put me off ever going into it. I remember one night coming home from bray, and my friends brother started pissing on the dart, i was so f*cking pissed off with him, i used to work on the dart, i know what its like to have to clean up crap like that. F*cking pissheads just have no respect for anything, but the size of thier microscopic penises apparrently

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

The 39 bus is potentially one of the worst for all this crap, mind you. Up top at the back is, at various times, either annoying to downright dangerous. I once had a bunch of travelers get on and, among trying to break the rear window, shouting out things as loud as possible (including that they were travelers and proud...), and eventually threatening me (that's when I left...); one of them took a piss there on the bus

Ah the good old 39.. I have the misfortune to get this to and from work every weekday ... and thats after getting the 38 (when it occasionally arrives) from Mulhuddart as far as the Navan Road.. Those 2 routes are full of scummers.. The things i have seen and heard over the years on those routes.. really would make you lose any hope for humanity..
    Almost every day you will get some 'hard man' on his way to court boasting to his friends that he wont be getting sentanced cos he had a 'word' with his victim.

I think I am immune to the effects of hash from the amount of it that is smoked on those buses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

connundrum wrote:
    Oh dear lord.
    I would not have liked to have been on that tram.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

A mate of mine was on the bus from Limerick to Shannon, she was sitting in the window seat and an auld lad sat beside her. She was listening to her mp3 player and looking out the window, as you do. She noticed the lad sitting beside had an awful case of the shakes, he kept hitting off of her. She turned around to see what the story was, thinking he had bad arteritis or something, to see him with his lad out having a **** staring at her chest. When he saw her looking at him he blew his load all over the seat. She was so freaked, and disgusted she just jumped up onto her seat and literally jumped over him, ran up to the driver and got him to stop the bus. She got off the bus and puked up. Poor girl. Public transport can be a nightmare sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Ive no sound card on work pc **shakes fist at boss** anyone care to give a drscription of what those girls are singing/saying??

screaming and babbling the words to some queen song.
    Apparently it's also "definite flash box material".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

sjones wrote:
    A mate of mine was on the bus from Limerick to Shannon, she was sitting in the window seat and an auld lad sat beside her. She was listening to her mp3 player and looking out the window, as you do. She noticed the lad sitting beside had an awful case of the shakes, he kept hitting off of her. She turned around to see what the story was, thinking he had bad arteritis or something, to see him with his lad out having a **** staring at her chest. When he saw her looking at him he blew his load all over the seat. She was so freaked, and disgusted she just jumped up onto her seat and literally jumped over him, ran up to the driver and got him to stop the bus. She got off the bus and puked up. Poor girl. Public transport can be a nightmare sometimes!

it must have been a savage rack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Terry wrote:
    ****in' Bebo...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

sjones wrote:

That is just pure nasty.... reminds me when i was walking home from school one day yeeeeeeears ago, and seeing some old guy at it. It does knock you for six, its not something you wana see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

All I'll say is, I've never witnessed such behaviour on the Green Line...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

The luas is a haven for weirdos....everyone that takes the luas daily would know that....

Anybody ever see the drunken mad guy who dresses up as a woman and declares he's a entertainer from the george, and sings? If you give him a weird look he tells you to "feck off wuud ye!" because he's only having a "bit of criac"...haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Terry wrote:
    screaming and babbling the words to some queen song.
    Definite flashbang material tbh.

sjones wrote:

Pity she didn't have a mousetrap to hand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

Red Alert wrote:
    The LUAS is supposed to have live CCTV
    it might end up on YouTube so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

dmeehan wrote:
    it might end up on YouTube so :D

Already searched, not there yet.

And those girls.............. you would, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

It's on blogorrah already though:

Mod edit: Please do not link to that page again.
    Anyone wishing to view the article can search blogorrah.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Gazza22 wrote:
    Anybody ever see the drunken mad guy who dresses up as a woman and declares he's a entertainer from the george, and sings? If you give him a weird look he tells you to "feck off wuud ye!" because he's only having a "bit of criac"...haha

I think I saw that guy outside Rick's Burgers singin recently, he came in and started talkin to some people beside us about how he's an entertainer, how he hates Bush and how he had to go over to England because his friend Elton John was having trouble with his husband!

EDIT: ...he hates George Bush, not the other kind in case that's what ye were thinkin :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Best luas story ever! YOu should put it up on www.overheardindublin.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Red Alert wrote:
    The LUAS is supposed to have live CCTV and the Red Cow control room can actually talk right through to the tram's PA system.

would be funny if they took use of it and said somthing to embarras the ****e out of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

connundrum wrote:

Some people are going to get it ripped out of them next time they run into me :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

nachos wrote:
    This afternoon on the Luas, I was witness to one of the worst things I've ever seen.

I got on the Luas at Connolly station around 2.30 this afternoon. When I was getting on, 3 scumbags got on too. A woman and 2 fellas, all of whom were pissed.

So they're doing their usual scumbag thing of drinking, shouting and being generally annoying when scumbag #1 asks woman scumbag who has the bigger penis between him and scumbag #2. They're arguing back and forth and it's getting quite heated and it looks like it might come to blows, so woman scumbag suggests they both "show yis have". They both think this is a fantastic idea so they both stand up in the luas, pull down their tracksuit bottoms and whip their lads out. Just to put some context on it, this was between busaras and abbey street as we were stopped for about 10 minutes in traffic in a fairly full tram. Also, I'm sitting opposite them so I heard everything. I saw nothing as I was looking out the window and staring as intently as I could on the road.

So back to this charming group of lads. So the two lads have their mickeys hanging out and woman scumbag (presiding as judge) declares scumbag #2 the winner. You'd think scumbag #1 would try to muster up some dignity and pull his cax back up. Oh no. He's not going to let this go without a fight. He starts protesting that the cold was affecting him badly. Also, when he's "on the horn" he's much bigger than #2 would ever be. Scumbag #2 says something along the lines of "prove it". So scumbag #1 does exactly that. To preserve what little modesty he had left, #1 goes off to the corner and has a bit of a **** to show his friends what he's like when he's "on the horn". While #1 heads off to the corner to pleasure himself on a tram, I take the opportunity to fight my way through the crowds and get to the other end of the train. As I tried to get out, there was definite "fapping" noises coming from the corner. I could hear the shrieks of delight from the front of the train as he arrived back to his good friends with an erection.

I couldn't believe people could be so disgusting and vulgar until today. Why would anyone think any of this was a good idea? Did none of them think, "wait a minute, this means I'll have to take my penis out in public on a tram?". Anyone seen anything as disgusting as this on public transport or elsewhere?
    sarry bud, me n deco alwayz get out of control wen were on de suace. jacinta sez sarry too. i one de contest in newayz, and dats all dat maters.

Some people are going to get it ripped out of them next time they run into me :D
    You know them?
    Go to town on them.

Terry wrote:
    You know them?
    Go to town on them.

Perhaps I should direct them to this thread :)

Do. That would be a good laugh.
    I would like to hear their explanation for it. :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Perhaps I should direct them to this thread :)
    Indeed. They'll get equal quantities of (justified) abuse as well as PMs from Mr Nice Guy asking to meet up for a purely platonic walk on the beach or day of Q-zar.

Terry wrote:
    Do. That would be a good laugh.
    I would like to hear their explanation for it. :)

I'd imagine the explanation would involve copious amounts of alcohol :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

When I was in New York earlier this year we travelled on the subway a lot.
    There was a big pool of liquid on one of the seats and a homeless man sitting beside it. Turns out he had 'relieved' himself on the subway tram, and because he was out of it or whatever left his lad out on view and fell asleep. He was about 60 and it was really disgusting.
    We jumped out of the carriage and onto the next one.

Advertisement