Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good amount of traffic or ?

Options
  • 11-02-2007 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just started a blog 5 weeks ago, and I have had this kind of traffic.
    Is it good or bad ? I do not have much yet on my blog, was wondering if it is useful to go further and post more interesting stuffs.

traffic.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

only you know what you want to do in your blog .. so I don't know is it worth adding more to it ... to be honest seems like a rather silly question .

I've 230 visitors to one of my websites since the 1st of january .. I started the site as an experiment in SEO ... I've done nothing so far regarding SEO ... apart from give the link to a few friends ... its interesting to see how it spreads and where people click in the world ... (using google analytics) .. I also installed adsense on the site ... and got 1 click :P now considering all I post are jokes and youtube videos on it (1+ a day) .. I find it quite interesting ... shortly I'll add the site to my signature on here and see how many hits I get and if it goes up but first I want to do some work on it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Here's the stats for the same period, for my blog in my sig :)
    Recorded with google analytics;

Unique Visits: 604
    Pageviews: 1,431

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Cool, you have got a few nice blogs.

How do you actually set up Google Analytics to record the traffic on your website ? And same question with AdSense for ads ? Well I found info and link about AdSense, but not Google Analytics.

If you could point me out ? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Goodshape wrote:

Hehe simple as that, thanks buddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

mick.fr wrote:
    Hi guys,

Just started a blog 5 weeks ago, and I have had this kind of traffic.
    Is it good or bad ? I do not have much yet on my blog, was wondering if it is useful to go further and post more interesting stuffs.

I think you've missed the entire point of blogging.

http://www.johnchow.com/10-blogging-mistakes-to-avoid/

blacknight wrote:
    I think you've missed the entire point of blogging.

http://www.johnchow.com/10-blogging-mistakes-to-avoid/

Do not see your point here ?
    None of those 10 rules are even close to what I do ?

Advertisement