Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kiteboarding in cork?

Options
  • 11-02-2007 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

just wondering if there is anywhere is cork which caters for kiteboards been reading up on it a lot and it something i would love to do used do windsurfing so would look forward to getting back into the water/beach in gen again. was looking at puremagic.ie looked really cool

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Hi Chuci,I kite landboard here in Cork.Most kitesurfers start off landboarding before getting on the water.
    The main spots are to the west:Inchadonny,Garrylucas and Harbour view(killbrittian).
    To the east:Ballinamona,Shannagarry,Garryvoe are quiet popular.
    Ballinamona and Harbour view are my favorites as there are few people to get in the way.There are allways kite surfers around at these spots when the wind is right and I and another landboarder head out as much as we can.
    Hope this helps.
    Take a look at dublinkiteclub.org I am joined it it is'nt really a club as such just kite land boarders and buggiers that meet up regulary,they are going to head our way in the summer!!They have a forum with lots of gear for sale aslo ebay links to more gear for sale and auction!!

Hope this helps.
    SEAN

Advertisement