Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive favour

Options
  • 12-02-2007 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get hold of a dictaphone? I know some departments lend them. Alternatively, if anyone would lend me theirs, I'd bring it back to them on Tuesday. I promise you I'm not a psycho.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i'll have a look for mine, don't know where it is though, will PM tomorro morning if i can find it

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Darkbloom

Thank you! Even just for offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

I have to know: why do you need one?

Do you have one to lend?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Does it matter?

• Advertisement

Oops! No dictaphone any of the usual places, I wasn't able to turn the house upside down this morning because i was late getting up.

Your laptop can actually record sound - most do have an inbuilt microphone.

Sorry about that!

Mine doesn't have an inbuilt recorder and the two(two!) microphones I've bought don't work. ****ing motherboard.

Check that you did in fact unmute the correct channel. Some motherboards and laptop's actually have the external Mic as one of the AUX channels. Check also that you have the capture control set correctly - some sound cards will only listen to one channel at a time and you need to tell it which.

...whuh?

Sorry for the gibberish - i was setting up a complicated sound card setup over the weekend so i guess it's coming back to me.

Any luck on the dictaphone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Im guessing someones a 3rd psych student..!

Not far off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Pantsless

might be able to help you out if you tell me what its for. i have expensive (very) gear and id need some sort of insurance. Say .... student card / money. Id also need to know what its for tho

Advertisement