Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW monday 12th of february

• 12-02-2007 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

just in case some people dont know, raw is live on sky sports monday night / tuesday morning ( whatever you like to call it) 4am. thats 2 hours later than normal.
    wwe keep telling us it is on thursday, but over here we dont have to wait. this has happened before, there must be something big in the states tomorrow, which is why it is not live on tv over there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yep, there's something huge that's stopping Raw from airing on a Monday, a historical event, a blockbuster, a....dog show

I suppose we won't get our fantasy league points til Friday this week now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

ok, we will have some raw superstars, but not alot, so it will not matter so much.
    good for me, i will see my name in the no.1 spot for a bit longer. I know i have a 48 point lead, but in a ppv week thats not much.

I keep changing my team for this week so much, every time i make a change i say 'yes, i am happy' then a few hours later i change it aagin.

something i keep meaning to mention
    you know the way king vin left our league, i wonder which one of these options is the reason he left----
    1) he said he would finish on a high
    2) he has a team, but will only join the league, again, if his team has a higher score than the person leading in our league. so he is happy enough to play with himself for now.
    3) he is busy for the next few weeks and just cant put the time in.

I reckon number 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

4am? F*cking hell. I'll fall asleep if I watch that. Bloody dogs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

triple h wrote:
    2) he has a team, but will only join the league, again, if his team has a higher score than the person leading in our league. so he is happy enough to play with himself for now.

I reckon number 2.

You know me too well.

The real reason was that I was in the boards.ie league and then I tried to join another league (figure four league) and it meant it kicked me out of the boards league.

Theres like 50 people in the figure four one so in the spirit of CM Punk, i went with the greater competition. I'm second at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I'm screwed! In Galway tonite so ain't gonna see it/tape it.
    From looking at the TV guide it is not being repeated Thursday either at its regular 9pm slot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

RAW delayed by a few days again for a fecking dog show. i think that is hillarious. Canada are showing it tonight also but it wont be at 4am there time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

it will pop up on vidilife or youtube pretty fast though because its not been shown on the right day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Gillie wrote:
    I'm screwed! In Galway tonite so ain't gonna see it/tape it.
    From looking at the TV guide it is not being repeated Thursday either at its regular 9pm slot!

yeah daily motion is often good for watching wrestling

Theres like 50 people in the figure four one so in the spirit of CM Punk, i went with the greater competition. I'm second at the moment.

Same thing happened me last season, but I decided to go with the boards league cos it's more satisfying beating triple h

I would have guessed that you were playing with yourself too though

Never mind! Home this evening so i'll get to tape it!

• Advertisement

The Thursday repeat of Raw is on Sky Sports Xtra this week!
    B@stards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

RAW this week was ok, what did i like about raw this week---
    Umaga cleaning the ring
    Ashley in a frock---feck sake, she looks fantastic anyway, but take the b/ball cap and boots off her and she lokks amazing.
    batista did something i did not expect.
    trump tells us some interesting fact about his hair, i was shocked.
    the black bruises on flairs body were bad. jesus, he should take it easy.

this show was not as good as last weeks raw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i really enjoyed the main event, thought it was a good RAW considering some of what we've gotten last year, i'm looking forward to SD tonight, Undertaker & Batista vs Rated RKO, i'd say it'll be a good match. the road to WM this year is good.just as long as they don't underutilise those not in the main title race, i.e. i want to see more Benoit, in fact i'd love to see Benoit take on Umaga with something like a IC vs US champs, non title match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

I was pissed off when Umaga interrupted Dusty, he was right in the middle of a good old American Dream promo. It was a good show overall, I even enjoyed the Trump/McMahon segment, and yes, Ashleys dress was niiiice.

Decent Raw. Something I really do want to see is Shawn vs Taker at some point. Maybe if Taker wins at WM and Shawn doesn't, they might feud over the title? Or maybe they'll end up having a match on Raw before WM or something

Fozzy wrote:
    Or maybe they'll end up having a match on Raw before WM or something

They'd be throwing away money if they did. Somewhere down the line it'll happen.

Shawn on Smackdown after Mania make alot of sense, I dont think he's ever been not on Raw. A program with Taker is bound to happen, culminating in a Hell in a Cell match :cool:

Double C wrote:
    Shawn on Smackdown after Mania make alot of sense, :

I'm not sure about that. Triple H has to come back in the summer and there'll be money in finishing the feud with Edge and Orton.

But down the line I think it would good for sure.

True that. I guess it depends on how soon Triple H comes back. Id like to see an end to DX, and Im kinda surprised it didnt happen when HHH got injured.
    From the 8 man match on Raw I kinda got the feeling Michaels might turn heel against the Taker, or would be the heel if they were to feud and Im all for that.
    BTW does anyone have any updates of HHH?

From JR's most recent blog: "Triple H is ahead of schedule and should be back in the ring in six months."

• Advertisement

Double C wrote:
    A program with Taker is bound to happen, culminating in a Hell in a Cell match :cool:
    been there done that, fist ever hell inn a cell was those two, need something fresh

been there done that, fist ever hell inn a cell was those two, need something fresh

That's why they should do it again, the first one was incredible. Besides, that was 9 years ago!

Well that was a long time ago. Its not a 'Taker Kane scenario where they have feuded every couple of years.

I mean there are alot of new fans since 1997. For many it would be a fresh match.

I'm not saying it should headline Wrestlemania next year but I think it would draw really well for a lesser show.

yeah i suppose they're not renowned for their originality, but i don't know if Michaels could carry off a hell in a cell match now, he's abit beat up lookin and he's giving 100% every night, he won't last too much longer at this pace, i reckon taker wouldn't have any probs though, but shawns not as agile as he was.

Advertisement