Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just bought this plane on ebay.

Options
  • 12-02-2007 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭

RELUCTANT SALE ON THIS BEAUTIFUL PLANE, LOVINGLY BUILT AND NOTHING CUT SHORT ON COST.

65 LA APPROX 3 MONTHS OLD. ENGINE FITTED ON VIBRATION MOUNTS. UPGRADED FRONT SUSPENSION LEG. ALLOY WHEEL INSERTS. ALL YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM THIS EXPENSIVE KIT.

FITTED WITH ALL SERVOS AND PCM RECIEVER AND BATTERY,FLUSH MOUNTED DUBRO FILLINGSOCKET WITH ADAPTER. PUSH PULL WIRE ON BOTH THE RUDDER AND THE ELEVATOR. JUST FIT YOUR CRYSTAL AND YOUR AWAY. THE PLANE IS IMMACULATE HAVING HAD ONLY A FEW FLIGHTS AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH. THE WING COMES IN ITS OWN WING BOX. THE BOX DESIGNED FOR THIS WINGS WITH FOAM INSERTS. PIANO HINGE THROUGHOUT ITS LENGTH. AND 3 CLASPS TO FASTEN IT JUST PUTS THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR THIS IMPRESSIVE AEROPLANE

THE PLANE IS 60 SIZE. I HAVE PUT THE GALLON OF FUEL NEXT TO IT FOR SCALE REFERENCE AS THIS WINGSPAN IS ABOUT 72 INCHES ALL PLANS AND BUILDING INSTRUCTION ARE INCLUDED IF YOU WANT THEM

hello i,m new to model aeroplanes and have just bought this plane off ebay,got it for 170 euros.just need to get a r/c for it to fly.
    would appreciate your advice and views on it,i am going to join a club to learn to fly.not going to just get it and hope to be able to fly it as i know it would probaly lead to a crash.your views on this would be great got to say i think its a class little plane.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

You'll need a 4 channell radio system.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

If you are new to model flying and don't know what potential problems to look for:
    I would suggest you get the model checked out thoroughly by an accomplished flier before putting it into the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Best of luck with it Bassy, nice looking plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭bassy

thanks lads for your opinions,can sumone please suggest a r/c for this radio,plug was saying i need a 4 channel r/c,i persume its fm 35mhz.
    i don,t need a state of the art r/c as i will only be flying planes,no intention of getting in to helis.

as i see sum r/c are very pricey because you can use them on planes,helis,gliders i only need a r/c for plane.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

4 channels for planes will cover all you need.
    5 or 6 channels is nicer, but not essential for most planes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement