Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NATS keys

Options
  • 12-02-2007 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Dear all,

I am wondering if any of you are familiar with NATS and the Nissan remote keyfobs. I currently have a car that uses a NATS key with 2 buttons (for r/cl). I know if I were to get a blank key, I can use the car to program the remote to lock/unlock the door. For the key to actually start the car, it has to be registerd into the IMMU and ECM of the car's NATS. This process requires CONSULT-II, which I don't have access to.

My question is this:

Does anyone think that there is somebody out there who could clone my exsisting key's NATS ID to a blank key- so my car would think the two keys are identical (in terms of ID's). It would save me the hassle of going to a main stealer and paying ~€200.

Thanks

Advertisement