Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UAE v Ireland: Intercontinental Cup

• 12-02-2007 10:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Eoin Morgan scored an Irish record 209* as Ireland scored another record 531/5 dec in Abu Dhabi.

In reply, UAE were all out for 243, and following on, are currently 98/7

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

UAE 118, Ireland win by an innings and 170 runs, and are in the final of the ICC Intercontinental Cup to play Canada in May, venue tbc,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I wish Ireland matches were televised i only recently got into watching cricket and would love to see Ireland play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Won't be long now, just over a month away from Ireland's matches in the World Cup, first game v Zimbabwe on the 15th March :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

redzerdrog wrote:
    I wish Ireland matches were televised i only recently got into watching cricket and would love to see Ireland play.

There'll be a fair amount of cricket to watch in person over the summer - Ireland play quite a few games in Clontarf, and from Drogheda you can slip up to Stormont to watch the games there too.

If you're going to go to a lot of these games, I'd recommend joining the ICU, as this gives you a discount on the entrance fee to a lot of Irish games.

Also, you're close enough to several good cricket clubs where you could see senior club cricket, which is also very entertaining. Check out Rush, The Hills or North County.

Advertisement