Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend aTiler?

Options
  • 12-02-2007 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good tiler in the Galway area? Irish or non, as long as they do a good job. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

Hi blue banana

After we moved into our house 2 years ago we got a list of tilers from a tile shop in galway. We took a chance and rang the first name on the list - Alan Quaid. I don't know him and I am not associated with him in any way but I found him very good. He collected our house key from me in work and spent 2 days tiling 1 bathroom, 1 ensuite, 1 understairs toilet, 1 kitchen\dining area. He rang the first night to make sure everything was going ok and by the time we got home the second night he had finished up and left the house as he had found it. I didn't have to throw out one thing or clean up anything. We had to follow him to his next job to pay him (because I always believe in paying what I owe).
    His contact details are:
    Alan Quaid Tiling Contractor
    Address: 57 Knocknacarra Pk, Salthill, Co. Galway
    Phone: (091) 523629

Like I said above - I am not affiliated with him in any way - just a happy customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

Thanks for that Marge. Can you remember if he was expensive?

Advertisement