Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lower League

Options
  • 12-02-2007 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Lads and if there are any Lasses about.....

I have bought this game on saturday, and I seem to do well in pre-season,but when the league starts I am useeless, no matter what tactics I use.
    I have tried with Wrexham and now Darlington (they are stable), are there any players who are great for this league, I dont want to pick a big team I wantto achieve success with a little team and hope one day win the premier league.......

Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Football Manager , Championship Manager, Fifa Manager??? Which Year / version :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭KingKenny7

football manager 2007.

I was playing last night and in pre-season I beat Sheffield Utd, Notts Forest, a few championship sides. Then Iwas made fav to win the league, but once the league started I got hockeyed by everyone....... pure madness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Berns wrote:
    Football Manager , Championship Manager, Fifa Manager??? Which Year / version :rolleyes:
    Posted in FM thread so fairly obvious :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Try to loan as many good players as possible.
    With lower leagues don't try tactics that have short passing and lots of creative players. No beautiful football, direct passing, have a big strong jumpy/heady striker as target man. Counter-attack down the wings away from home especially if your wingers are fast (in a 4-4-2 say).
    If you still can't win after trying different approaches then you can find foolproof tactics/training/good signings on the forums at sigames.com

Advertisement