Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Bumblebee in action

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Dominatorx wrote:

have to say i was impressed. one of the youtube comments said they'd pay extra for it to transform and walk around on its own.

...i know i would :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

he only speaks through his radio?

is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Looks like a great toy but not a €100 great toy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

xanthor wrote:
    Unless Hasbro have revised their international pricing policies it's more like €130.

But of course if you have a problem with that, quit whining and move to America :rolleyes:

BTW Hasbro have seriously bumped up the Price of Marvel Legends since they got those two. Rip-off Merchants for the win!

I really wanted UBB, actually, I just really want a carformer big enough to sit said Marvel Legends in(it'll be a tight space since it's slightly out of space, but the Camaro is a huge ass car anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Arm goes up, arm goes down. Arm goes up, arm goes down. Arm goes up, arm goes down.

• Advertisement

GWolf wrote:
    Arm goes up, arm goes down. Arm goes up, arm goes down. Arm goes up, arm goes down.

Thank you for describing your evenings for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Rozie wrote:
    Thank you for describing your evenings for us.
    What I do in the privacy of my own room, with the lights of and pictures of Ellen Degeneres is nobodies business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

Rozie wrote:
    But of course if you have a problem with that, quit whining and move to America

Please do :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I want it :eek: , what does Optimus do !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ladies & gents, keep it civil...

• Advertisement

hellboy99 wrote:
    I want it :eek: , what does Optimus do !!!

There is no ultimate Optimus figure. But the leader class Prime has the much vaunted automorph technology. Push a button and his chest expands ,head pops up and lights come on. Its actually pretty cool to watch

Dominatorx wrote:
    There is no ultimate Optimus figure. But the leader class Prime has the much vaunted automorph technology. Push a button and his chest expands ,head pops up and lights come on. Its actually pretty cool to watch

Shame the figure itself looks a mess. It looks like he ate Energon Prime, and dropped a bit(a lot) of kibble on himself.

The "Voyager" on the other hand, looks excellent, actually capturing what's good about the movie design, but as expected it's a bit of a shellformer. Coming with a Peter Cullen mini-figure so makes it the best Optimus Prime figure ever, though.

There's been speculation it's "Really" a Large deluxe because of the simplicity of the Transformation.

Rozie wrote:
    Shame the figure itself looks a mess. It looks like he ate Energon Prime, and dropped a bit(a lot) of kibble on himself.

The "Voyager" on the other hand, looks excellent, actually capturing what's good about the movie design, but as expected it's a bit of a shellformer. Coming with a Peter Cullen mini-figure so makes it the best Optimus Prime figure ever, though.

There's been speculation it's "Really" a Large deluxe because of the simplicity of the Transformation.

Yup the mini driver figure has made the figure a solid purchase for me. Makes me wonder if other figures will have the feature. (I doubt it but one can hope)

Advertisement