Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lame joke. hold the laughter

Options
  • 12-02-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

is this the worst joke of all time?? i heard it in college a few years back.

So the Devil and Jesus have been arguing over who is mightier, finally they decide to settle the question once and for all. They decide that they will code for 24 hours, to create a great program, and whoevers is best will win. They decide that God will be the judge. So, they begin, and they are coding furiously, smoke coming off the keyboard as their fingers fly. Just before the time has run out, a huge thunderstorm starts, though they code without stopping. Lightning crashes down all around, and finally hits their computers.

When the lighting clears, God appears, saying "time is up", The Devil says, "I have nothing to show, the lightning shorted my computer". Jesus smiles serenely and reboots, then runs his program. The devil is shocked, he says"I just don't understand, i saw the lightning hit you too, how could this be???" God smiles and says "Jesus saves."

i'll show myself out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

iremex wrote:

i'll show myself out

Let me help you on with your coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

KTRIC wrote:
    Let me help you on with your coat.

One of these perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

I wonder if I could fit that entire joke on the back of the comp eng hoodie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

oh and here's your hat, there's no hurry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Taxi!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

...Also, someone open a window. Iremex, Can you please refrain from telling jokes like that when indoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Worst.

Joke.

Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

BWHAHAHAHHHAHA

class

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

fredfunnk, THIS is the worst joke EVER

did anyone see the movie tractor?

neither have i, i just say the trailor...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

:D Thats a good un, gave me a chuckle but the first one was dire :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement