Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The OldBoro Saturday night Riot

• 12-02-2007 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what went on in the Old Boro in Swords Saturday night around 10:30

There was a major fight, guards turned up with ambulance and fire brigade...
    Wonder what caused that, sounded very organised.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

I heard some lad went bananas and started flinging glasses at random punters. Don't think there was anymore than 1 person involved or if it was a ruck with multiple lads.

Apparently several people got glass cuts :(

Two things prob going to happen now A) Several nice big claims going against the pub Id imagine and B) They might well lose their late license at next renewal?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Itinerants fighting ( so I have been told ) .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

all the rebel tunes were on so id say everyone was rowdy. happens all the time, no biggy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

I hear there was a big scrap outside DeBruin's on Paddy's Day in Balbriggan. Anyone there to witness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Branners

sirpsycho wrote:
    I hear there was a big scrap outside DeBruin's on Paddy's Day in Balbriggan. Anyone there to witness?

Heard a girl got glassed in the face, by another girl,
    women are worst than men these days!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Did You see it?

Thats how rumours start and snowball... ... ...

Advertisement