Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airline Fly U (article)

Options
  • 12-02-2007 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

New flights to Bordeaux, Faro and Malaga from Galway Airport
    12/02/2007 - 12:55:12

Galway Airport has announced it's to introduce new flights to Bordeaux, Faro and Malaga.

From June, Airline Fly U will fly to France, Portugal and Spain twice a week.

The flights will be made available for the summer months on a 100-seater jet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Cool and Gang I was thinking of going to France in the summer so I'll have to check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Imagine the destinations we could get if they get their act together and extend the Runway.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

No more travelling to Dublin ( EIDW ) Or Shannon ( EINN ) It would be nice to fly from EICM to Malaga for a change on a regular basis.. How annoying is it hearing the Galway Airport Radio AD's and they have the roar of a Jet Aircraft over the AD yet out in EICM there's no bloody Jets!:mad: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Anyone know how to book these flights

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Check http://www.galwayairport.com/ in summer I guess

• Advertisement
Advertisement