Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I.T Tralee.

Options
  • 12-02-2007 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Thinking of heading there, just looking for peoples thoughts on the place, good, bad, ugly?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

College has everything you need. The new wing of ITT opened up a couple of years ago and its pretty flashy. A friend of mine did a degree in Photonics there and he was happy with the whole setup. Tralee not being a city accomodation should be ok price wise etc. Supposedly the college has a good nightlife.

Tralee town is a complete dump. I used to live there for 5 years and I have to say I wouldnt even consider going back for any reason. Definitely gets my vote as the worst town in Ireland. Then again that may be because of my experienes living there. The town does have a fairly large selection of facilities etc etc.(1992-1997).

Advertisement