Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one else having problems with NTL Today?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Do NTL throttle torrents? I thought mine were being throttled the other day, but it was not like I was warranting it, I hadn't downloaded anything in days. But I just downloading something at 750k/sec there(private tracker), so it must have just been something stupid : \

FK ntl, though. Downloading stuff had high speed is nice, but its not nice playing with a huge ping. Although the past few days my ping on games3.unreal.ie has gone from 120 - 20pl to 70ish - 2pl(very playable considering the former)

Although it plays like a 40 ping, I think that's just the average, like every first packet takes 40ms, every second takes 80 or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

At the moment I am getting 1 kb per second max with bursts of 30-70 kbps once a minute or 2. Its crap!!! Browsing is worse than a 28K modem at this stage...

I downloaded over the cap last month because i was working from home and now it looks like we are severly throttled to zip all

Advertisement