Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEC phone system

Options
  • 12-02-2007 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I recently started working for a company with a NEC phone sysytem. I am unable to do any of the functions with the phone. The manual is missing/lost. Does anyone know how to set this up? I appreciate the help, very frustrating trying to set the functions, and failing miserably.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Beelzebub

elgan wrote:
    I recently started working for a company with a NEC phone sysytem. I am unable to do any of the functions with the phone. The manual is missing/lost. Does anyone know how to set this up? I appreciate the help, very frustrating trying to set the functions, and failing miserably.

This may or may not help you:

http://campus.murraystate.edu/technical/telecommunications/employees/analog.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭elgan

Thanks, no luck with the link. Unfortunately.The instructions were for a campus network system and not general use.
    Thanks again.
    elgan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Beelzebub

elgan wrote:
    Thanks, no luck with the link. Unfortunately.The instructions were for a campus network system and not general use.
    Thanks again.
    elgan

Sorry about that.
    I thought that some of the instructions might be generic.

Advertisement