Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uk version of Oasis.gov.ie

Options
  • 12-02-2007 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's a UK version of oasis.gov.ie (now called citizensinformation.ie) ?

I'm moving to the UK in a few months and it would be great to see a similar website to lookup little things I need to do/find out about etc.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This one looks similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Ruu wrote:
    This one looks similar.

Exactly what I want. You're a star!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Hi Pythia,

If you know where you are moving to then you should look at the website for your local council. It will provide all the information you need on recycling/policing/education/recreation etc in your new neighbourhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

'lo again,

Check out this thread on boards.org.uk and also the England forum.

The site is in early days yet but some of the guys posting there have lived in the UK for years and can help answer any questions about tax, setting up bank accounts etc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

r3nu4l wrote:
    'lo again,

Check out this thread on boards.org.uk and also the England forum.

The site is in early days yet but some of the guys posting there have lived in the UK for years and can help answer any questions about tax, setting up bank accounts etc. :)

Cool, will go there now! Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement