Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrier Command 2007

Options
  • 12-02-2007 6:27pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.carriercommand.com/

Very little info on this. Lets hope they don't make a balls of it.

If anyone is old enough to remember the original 16-bit game, you will also remember how the Atari ST was superior to the Amiga.

Now I'll just get my coat before it gets ugly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

This was one great game... a really simple idea but so much fun. Done well this could be a fantastic remake, but since there's nothing more than concept art on that site I'm not gonna hold my breath. Here's hoping though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Maximilian wrote:
    If anyone is old enough to remember the original 16-bit game, you will also remember how the Atari ST was superior to the Amiga.

Now I'll just get my coat before it gets ugly.

Oh, no he didn't. Sheesh, you get an inbuilt MIDI interface and suddenly you're a toff... :)

But yes, Carrier Command was brilliant. I wouldn't mind being able to play it again. If the new one isrubbish I will be sad. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Old School

ST_Carrier_Command.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

Awesome, I loved that game, first game I ever played with my trusty old Atari st when I was 5. Ah Memories.

Advertisement