Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Fuel queues

• 12-02-2007 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up for those who use the Tesco station, 3/4 of the 8 pumps are out of action this evening. Be patient or be somewhere else! :)

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Is that park road station not just as cheap,its the one i use,think its a bloody nightmare to get in and out of the tesco one:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

One of the local newspapers recently did a survey on petrol prices in Waterford and there were 2 or 3 petrol stations cheaper than Tesco. I think the Park Road Station was one of the cheaper ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Park road is cheap and the Clayboy Discount Fuels (?) (ex ESSO) place is also cheap.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

yes i was out at tesco today at 1 o clock and the place was packed a 2 or 3 pumps wernt working alright.The wost iv ever seen it, there was cars going from the shop door to the pumps they are making some money there (now get the pumps fixed lads ;) )

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Top Garage in Ferrybank have confirmed that they are keeping their price at 95.9 for the next 3 or 4 days for certain. The Shell garage across the dual carriage way from them have already gone up to 98.9 since last friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

The garage near WIT cork road campus is usually one of the lowest, and Amber too. Gave up going out to Tesco because of the queues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

3/4 of the 8 pumps are out of action

cudn't ya have just said 6 pumps arent working :P.

Advertisement