Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History DEB mocks

Options
  • 12-02-2007 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi all! I know I'm not very fond of mock tips on here but I keep reading them anyway! :rolleyes: Anyway I was wondering if anyone could give any tips about the History D.E.B. higher level exam? The course is so big :eek: and obviously I've studied most of it ;) but it would be great to know if I need to hit the books again before 2morrow. :(
    Thanks to anyone that replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i have absolutely no idea if my paper was deb but the documents question was on the lockout and the contextualisation was the outcome of the lockout, ehh the sovereignty and partition stuff was the social and economic stuff doine by cosgrave 1922-32, the anglo-irish traety was a principle cause for civil war cant remember what else there.. dictatorship was nuremberg rallies, causes for WWII and... once again i cant remember!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Fonpokno, yours was not DEB. The spoilers for history are in other threads. Go find.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cf_al_bs

Fonpokno, yours was not DEB. The spoilers for history are in other threads. Go find.

Yes I have already found the other history threads but they are no help. There are two other threads but one is not sure whether it's the DEB paper and the other doesn't say.
    Thanks fonpokno for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Documents: GAA and politics
    Nation States: Wilhelms Naval Policy, Eastern Question, Impact of ww1 on women, karl benz
    Dictatorship and democracy: nazi and propaganda, qustion on France, Church-State relations
    Sovereignty: Pearse as nationalist icon, FF dismantling the treaty, question on Northern Ireland

That appears to be the DEB paper.

If you're doing Division and Realignment, then we've been told to take a solid look at Solidarity. I think you should too ;)

cf_al_bs wrote:
    Yes I have already found the other history threads but they are no help. There are two other threads but one is not sure whether it's the DEB paper and the other doesn't say.
    Thanks fonpokno for your reply.

No, I outlined the entire paper in one of the threads.

Anyway, documents- gaa. context.- politics in the gaa.

Irish- pearse as a nationalist icon.
    Europe- propaganda, home front, church state relations, wilhelm, benz
    America- martin luther king, space race

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

What was the exact question on The Space Race?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cf_al_bs

Thanks corruptedmorals. ;)

What was the exact question on The Space Race?

Don't have the papers and didn't do that one, I think there was more than one aspect to it, like the moon landing and IT developments, fairly sure.

Advertisement