Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

musicians wanted...

• 12-02-2007 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

...to form a band. whatever you play, cello, keyboards, violin, bass, drums, guitar, piano, trumpet, sequencer, sampler...really..whatever..you got some ideas...contact me.
    I play guitar, 27, looking for open minded musicians.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 susswald

I'm a drummer 21, very open minded when it comes to music types and playing. Would be interested in playing with all the instuments you mentioned above.
    mail me
    susswald@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Vengeance Puppy

Gutarist, 21 interested, so if anything more forms from this thread I'll definitely check it out. omudan}AT{gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 wu

...I don't want to start any orchestra or big band..I'm just not interested in drums, bass, rhythm and lead guitars kinda setup

• Registered Users Posts: 15 susswald

cool, as long as its still open minded I'm still interested ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 desgento

i could be interested in that, i play bass pretty dam well and various other weird basses :D or at least i try to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I play keyboards, every band needs keyboards right!!:D

think I should mention some influences.. well.. velvet underground, sonic youth, shellac, tortoise, mogwai, godspeed you! black emperor, lambchop, dirty three...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

how about jaw harp, piano, bodhrán, (a little) fiddle, tin whistle, bongos, drums, bass?

18, south dublin. I have none of the above influences though. More like Nina simone, the doors, zeppelin, liszt, debussy, tommy peoples, kila, horslips etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Do you need a singer? I pretty much listen to everything and love to sing everything... but if you're keeping this Jimmy Cake styled then my aul guitar skills probably aren't up to the job of being a member. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

i am a singer also.... would be interested!!!! i would even do backing.... get back to me at elainepie@gmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

i am a singer also.... would be interested!!!! i would even do backing.... get back to me at elainepie@gmail.com

don't need vocals at the moment, I'd be more interested in instruments.. other than guitars..violin would be perfect..or cello..

come on people! I need some instruments other than guitars.. violin, cello, laptop anyone?!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

i play viola and violin.
    im 20 and have been playing since i was four. i turned down music performance for college two years ago as i wasnt sure it was my life goal at the time.
    im studying for exams at the moment but id be up to try something from april onwards.
    influences are way to varied to list but from shostakovish to gorecki through explosions in the sky, animal collective, velvet underground, mogwai, wilson pickett to benny goodman and back through the frames, pixies, regina spektor and broken social scene.

ok..to get this thing going i only need a drummer, or drum machine operator..any instruments other than guitars are also welcome.

...?

Advertisement