Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering (H) revision?

Options
  • 12-02-2007 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend any books to revise LC Engineering Higher Level?
    Ive done NOTHING in regards to theory (dont ask) and Im going to try and cram a load in between now and the exam. Any tips?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Don't know what books to recommend but know destructive testing and non-destructive testing. Know ionic and metallic bonds. Know co-polymerisation and addition polymerisation. Know thermal-equailibrium diagrams. Go over you special topic too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Know thermal-equailibrium diagrams.
    Started that tonight, wrecked me head, didnt understand it so i came up to watch a movie instead :P

Special topic as in my project yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Special topic.. I can't remember what it is haha! Em.. it'll come up as section B for question one - which you have to answer. Your teacher should have given stuff out about it

If you have exam papers keep doing questions 1 - 6. 7 and 8 aren't as predictible so you could get them wrong on the day even if you kinda know the stuff. 1 - 6 leaving out section B (because it's a special topic for different year).

I'm not sure if that made sense.

Advertisement