Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tegan and sara

Options
  • 12-02-2007 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Tegan and sara are twin sisters from Canada.They write their own music and are currently working on their 5th album.Check them out they are the best band you've never heard of you will love them! www.teganandsara.com and www.myspace.com/teganandsara.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Sky2

Has anyone checked them out?what do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Heard them before.. not bad!

I'd imagine Grey's Anatomy had a massive effect on their popularity. In the first series of the show, they seem to used about 3 of their songs in each episode.

That trend has now been replaced by Snow Patrol though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NJ

Does Anyone know how to find the name of a song From mexico it was been played everywhere over there while i was there on holidays in april 2006,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Didn't they support (as in actually play in his set) Ryan Adams on his Demolition acoustic tour a few years back?
    Was at both shows in the Olympia then. Both stunning gigs! Pretty sure it was two girls called Tegan & Sara.

Yea they did support Ryan Adams!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

Over 7million hits on their myspace page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭megs_88

Only recently discovered this band but I think they're brilliant! Wish they'd do their own gig over here sometime. So Jealous is a great album.

Yea I would love to see them live they are so funny aswell

Check them out on youtube also!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Sky2 wrote:
    Check them out they are the best band you've never heard of
    Oh I'd like to think the Internet generation keep well-enough abreast of all things musical that most of them have heard of the Quin sisters. I rather like "Walking With A Ghost", though the more hip among us may prefer the White Stripes cover (though frankly, I don't know why as it's nowhere near as good). They've managed to release a series of albums where each one is better than the one that preceded it and that's relatively unusual these days.

• Advertisement

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 racoonz

i LOVE them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I like The Con, personally.

But yeah, they do my country proud. Cool girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Angelicus_22

Haha sky2 are you some sort of promoter for the band. I saw them in the TBMC last year, great show, pity as usual irish fans showed their stupid side as a bunch of dumbass girls kept asking the girls to take off their clothes, which as you can imagine offended the 2 girls, got to interview sarah before the gig, very friendly intellegent person. but yeah they are quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Over on www.brucespringsteen.net there's a video of them doing a great cover of Dancing in the Dark and in interview with Sara about The Boss' influence.

Advertisement