Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Godskitchen

• 12-02-2007 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

any1 no who's playin godskitchen,escape in the park on da 18th of march cant find much info on whos gonna be there???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

nobody decent, M.I.K.E from push, AJ GIBSON, AL GIBBS, its on in the vaults, i went last year to the piont for the first time what a load of S*it it was crap. full of little Chavs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

The Vaults? ****in hell, not long ago theyd play the Point 2-3 times a year. Why havent they got it, licenscing (maybe the Gardai insisted they hold it in a club where the door staff actually dont want underagers inside)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fini M

Well imo the Vaults is a deadly spot for the nite, the venue is amazing, security dead on & sound sysytems rocking! I got so sick of the Point & watchin kids collapsing & wandering around spaced out of their heads! No way could they remember their names let alone njoi the nites! Plus you wont be queueing half the night to get 1 r two drinks & end up losing half of it trying to get bck to ur mates!

Line up is pretty brutal thou considering R3volution, Letrik & Gobbed Out have way better line ups & theyre only small fry compared to GK!

Wont be @ it myself but might head there for the GK over the Easter wkend thou (think they have it every bank holiday Sunday for nxt while).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 redredzer

Guys stop putting a downer on it!! this is my first GK is it really going to be that bad??
    Im sure now that its in a propper club that it wont be full of underaged chavs......PLEASE tell me im right........:( :(
    sure its only 30 squid if its ****e or full of nacks just BAIL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fini M

Nah RedRedzer it'll prob be a savage nite, they usually are. Its down to you what u make of it! I think it'll be all the better for being outta the Point away from all the negative points talked about above.

Security is tight in the Vaults but fair mosta the time! Wont be many kids though which will be a relief for loads there. Ive no probs with 16yr olds up being @ it (i did that) its just the 12/14 yr olds that are too young to be there imo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 redredzer

thanks for some of the positive(ness)!!! lol ya well like i wouldnt mind them ther but 12 -14 ?? yr having a laugh!! where the hell are there parents like wtf?! and is it true that u hav to be out of yr face on yolks to fit in!! everyone i said it to is like yr if u dont do yolks u just wont get it! i was like right......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

Fini M wrote:
    Nah RedRedzer it'll prob be a savage nite, they usually are. Its down to you what u make of it! I think it'll be all the better for being outta the Point away from all the negative points talked about above.

Security is tight in the Vaults but fair mosta the time! Wont be many kids though which will be a relief for loads there. Ive no probs with 16yr olds up being @ it (i did that) its just the 12/14 yr olds that are too young to be there imo!

Are you honestly having a laugh, i done security for a long time and its a joke in there, no disrespect to the lads that are working there a couple of them are my mates but have been in there loads of times its full of little chavs. its going to be a joke

Advertisement