Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Téamh Domhanda(Global Warming)-Essay Plan

Options
  • 12-02-2007 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hey has anybody prepared an essay on An Téamh Domhanda? I have vocab learnt from Dréimire but I'm finding it very tough to actually come up with an essay for it. Anybody got some suggestions for 5 paragrpahs? I'd really appreciate it, have an exam on it tomorrow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Oscailt - Bain úsáid as iomhá nó figiúirí dochreidte no mar sin.
    Par 2 - An fadhb sa lá atá inniu ann.
    Par 3 - An raibh an fhadhb seo i gcónaí?
    Par 4 - Cúiseanna na faidhbe
    Par 5 - Réiteach na faidhbe (i do thuairim)
    Críoch - Amach an seo, ...

Obraíonn an pleann seo de gach aiste a mbeadh á scríobh agat faoi FADHB.
    Bí cinnte chun seanfhocail agus abairtí Gaeilge atá foghlaimthe agat a úsáid. Agus, i ndeireadh na dála, tá 80% de na marcanna ag dul ar do chuid Gaeilge seachas na pointi a ndéanann tú nó do chumas 'Iriseoireacht'.

Nó an bhfuil an post seo le tastáil uait as Béarla?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

My Irish isn't the greatest but thanks a million! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Here's a translation, just so you don't miss anything:

Opening - Use an image/something shocking etc.
    Par 2 - The problem today (How it manifests itself)
    Par 3 - Was there always a problem?
    Par 4 - Causes of the problem
    Par 5 - Solution to the problem (In your opinion)
    Críoch - Another image: Some time, in the future, ...

This plan works for pretty much any essay you'll have to write about a problem. Be sure to use seanfhocail and bland, yet correct, phrases which you have learned. And at the end of the day, 80% of the marks go for your usage of Gaeilge, rather than the points you make, or your journalistic ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Thanks I did the test earlier, only got 20mins to do it!! I got 1 1/2 pages done, wasn't too pleased with it but oh well! Thanks a mill anyway.

Advertisement