Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feltrim Hall / Gorse Hill / Holywell

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

This is actually wrong. There is bus stop on the road heading towards the M1. is it the 142 that stops here? i see about 20 ppl waiting here at 8.30 during the week.

yep that's the drynam interchange there's a stop at the traffic lights both directions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

@SIZZLER,

Dude it is the same all over wrt house /apartment prices dropping.

Nothing is selling at the mo and that goes for your estate also....

We in a recession incase you did not know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

@SIZZLER,

Dude it is the same all over wrt house /apartment prices dropping.

Nothing is selling at the mo and that goes for your estate also....

We in a recession incase you did not know:D
    I'd get those blue eyes checked. Sizzler's post was made over a year ago & I am sure that he is well aware of the current economic situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TownBound

dade wrote: »
    yep that's the drynam interchange there's a stop at the traffic lights both directions

Anyone able to tell me what is the latest bus that goes from this stop? I thought it was about 8.20am but there seems to be people at the bus stop later than this. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Francinegalvin

Does anyone know what's happening at the roundabout in holywell?? Is it commercial or residential?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Does anyone know what's happening at the roundabout in holywell?? Is it commercial or residential?

I think that's the site of the proposed Tesco store? This thread has been dead for years, so I'll close it. There's a more current one running here if you'd like to join in:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056595419

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement