Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stevie Wonder......

Options
  • 12-02-2007 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Stevie Wonder said he would never play Dublin...

He just couldn't see The Point..

I'll just get me coat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

haha i love it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Ah it made me smile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Ha Ha...good one.

I like Stevie Wonder jokes.

Have you ever seen his wife?

Neither did he.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

I remember watching a Liverpool match on Sky Sports a couple of years ago. There was a blatent foul on one of the Liverpool players in the box which should have resulted in a penalty which the ref never gave.........Live on air, Phil Thompson comments abruptly..... 'Even Stevie Wonder saw that!'

I cried my eyes out with the laughter! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

stevie wonder got a cheese grater for xmas

said it was the most violent book he had ever read

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Stevie Wonder is playing his first gig in Tokyo and the place is absolutely packed to the rafters. In a bid to break the ice with his new audience he asks if anyone would like him to play a request.

A little old Japanese man jumps out of his seat in the first row and shouts at the top of his voice "Play a Jazz chord ! Play a jazz chord !".
    Amazed that this guy knows about the jazz influences in Stevie's varied career, the blind impresario starts to play an E minor scale and then goes into a difficult jazz melody for about 10 minutes. When he finishes the whole place goes wild.

The little old man jumps up again and shouts "No, no, play a Jazz chord, play a Jazz chord". A bit annoyed by this, Stevie, being the professional that he is, dives straight into a jazz improvisation with his band around the B flat minor chord and really tears the place apart. The crowd goes wild with this impromptu show of his technical expertise.

The little old man jumps up again. "No, no. Play a Jazz chord, play a jazz chord". Really angry now that this guy doesn't seem to appreciate his playing ability. Stevie says to him from the stage "OK smartypants. You get up here and do it!"

The little old man climbs up onto the stage, takes hold of the mike and starts to sing .....
    >
    >
    >
    " A jazz chord to say I ruv you..."

beans wrote:
    Stevie Wonder is playing his first gig in Tokyo and the place is absolutely packed to the rafters. In a bid to break the ice with his new audience he asks if anyone would like him to play a request.

A little old Japanese man jumps out of his seat in the first row and shouts at the top of his voice "Play a Jazz chord ! Play a jazz chord !".
    Amazed that this guy knows about the jazz influences in Stevie's varied career, the blind impresario starts to play an E minor scale and then goes into a difficult jazz melody for about 10 minutes. When he finishes the whole place goes wild.

The little old man jumps up again and shouts "No, no, play a Jazz chord, play a Jazz chord". A bit annoyed by this, Stevie, being the professional that he is, dives straight into a jazz improvisation with his band around the B flat minor chord and really tears the place apart. The crowd goes wild with this impromptu show of his technical expertise.

The little old man jumps up again. "No, no. Play a Jazz chord, play a jazz chord". Really angry now that this guy doesn't seem to appreciate his playing ability. Stevie says to him from the stage "OK smartypants. You get up here and do it!"

The little old man climbs up onto the stage, takes hold of the mike and starts to sing .....
    >
    >
    >
    Brilliant :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

In an interview Stevie Wonder was asked how it felt to be blind.

He replied, "Ah, it could be worse, I could be black".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

JC 2K3 wrote:

:eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you hear about the new Helen Keller Doll? You wind her up and she bumps into the furniture!

How did Helen Keller's parents punish her? They stuck a plunger in the toilet.

How does Helen Keller drive? One hand on the wheel and one hand one the road!
    or
    Why cant Helen Keller drive a car? Because shes a woman!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Erm. Yes post 9 is rather funny. How could I have missed it.:o

/Edited in a vain attempt to save myself embarassment. It's not working.

Er Hagar read post 9

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

JC 2K3 wrote:

Lol :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

Stevie Wonder's favourite colour?
    Courderoy

What did Stevie Wonder's mother do for punishment?
    Rearrange the furniture.

What do you call Stevie Wonder playing tennis?
    Endless love

What was Stevie Wonder's first hit?
    A lamp post.

What's the fastest thing on land?
    Stevie Wonder's speedboat

Why does Stevie Wonder always smile?
    No one's told him he's black yet.

Q: Why does Stevie Wonder shake his head when he sings?
    A: Because he can't find the microphone

They're all class lads :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

JC 2K3 wrote:

Best
    Joke
    Ever

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

iremex wrote:
    What's the fastest thing on land?
    Stevie Wonder's speedboat
    :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

beans wrote:

>
    >
    >

I saw that ending coming (unlike Stevie) , but it still had me in fits of laughter .

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Why can't Stevie Wonder read?

...because he's black

(to quote Dave Chapelle 'oh lorddd, this racism is killing me!)

Advertisement