Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

capture voice message

• 12-02-2007 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to capture or download a voice message left on your mobile phone messaging service? If so, how?

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Zipperhead

I know it is possible on one network to transfer but that only allows you to send it on to another voicemail. Only other thing I can think of is dial into vmail, put on speaker and record on another device!

Will check this out and come back if I get anything better.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭soiaf

If you're on Vodafone you can access (and save) your voice messages via the vodafone website. If you use their web mail service, theres an option inside the web mail client for voice and fax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭who is this

Zipperhead wrote:
    I know it is possible on one network to transfer but that only allows you to send it on to another voicemail. Only other thing I can think of is dial into vmail, put on speaker and record on another device!

Will check this out and come back if I get anything better.:)

You can do that, but it's easier to have your own phone record it. AFAIK all Nokia phones that have voice recorders, let you directly record a call. I assume other manufacturers are similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Newer Sony Ercissons do aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

OK thanks for your replies.
    who is this, I will look into that and welcome to boards.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement