Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying @ Phoenix Pk

Options
  • 12-02-2007 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hello there,

I wonder if anyone is still flying @ Phoenix Park ?
    It seems LMAC should be there, but their website is outdated
    and email (info at lmac-online.com) is not working :(

/dz

ps: I am in Swords ... trying to fly at Balheary - here

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Yes. They are still flying regularly there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

I have just moved to Castleknock and am interested in flying in the park this summer. Does anyone know how to find out about the local club?

I flew quite a bit a few years back in another part of the island and hold an A cert, so am not a beginner.

Any info of any Dublin club would be appreciated. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Either pop out on a Sunday morning and say hello.
    or
    Call Patrick in Green Hobby, Dublin model shop, that sells the RC planes - 01 4928776 - the Leinster Model Aero Club brochure/contact info is stuck on the notice board in the hobby shop and he would introduce you to the "frequent flyers" in the park.
    or
    They also have a LMAC club website, but I couldn't advise you on how up to date the info is on it by now.

Cheers

Advertisement