Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT BB with NETGEAR DG834G

Options
  • 13-02-2007 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Ok guys, this one has me stuck and I would usually know my way round.
    I decided to replace the Zyxell Modem and the Linksys Router setup I had with a single DG834G from Netgear,all well and good.
    Config'd as far as I am aware acordingly.
    Username: xxxxx@btbb
    password: xxxxxxx
    VPI: 8
    VCI: 35
    PPPoE
    LLC Based
    All setup correctly as far as Im aware,now boot up and here we go the dsl light goes green and the connection is detected as a 2048/256 Down/Up connection,great,but still no browsing. When I click on router stat and connection status page it comes up disconnected and at LCP initiailzing, it constantly refreshes and nothing work, doesnt connected. I have tested and confirmed the user name and password for the connection with another modem, anyone?any help is apreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

its alright i got it, had to put the time.windows.com ip address in,very strange.
    Thanks

Advertisement