Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 clans

Options
  • 13-02-2007 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all,

Was wondering if there are any active irish Battlefield 2 clans on here ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Yeah -<{1st-IB}>- are but im not sure if were recruiting anymore cus we've got so many members at this stage...

We are very active currently coming 7th in the www.enemydown.co.uk bf2 inf league.... we have on average 2-3 bf2 matches a week and around 1-2 2142 matches a week...

visit www.1st-ib.net for more info....

Evd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Dom, you know about us as I've seen yer post already. Good choice might I add. Should be a pile of us on tomorrow night, maybe even tonight, though that would be pushing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Hey fairy are ye going to gamecon???

Grudge match :)...

And drink fest

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Now that this thread has been brought up......

I too wouldn't mind playing a little more often in an organised way and while 1st seem to be the most active Iriah/UK squad around, I'm more than just an Inf-only type of player.

I'm an average player to be honest. Carp at 1-on-1 stuff but when I die and bring up the minimap I know where to look to see where I should spawn next, even if it means doing nothing for 10 minutes while defending a flag.

So...is a 1st-IB trial the only way to go?

Are TiG stll alive? Any other boards.ie clans?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Well if you are looking for hap-hazzard , try www.badtasteclan.net . We still play twice a week on clanbase , conquest 16 , while strictly not infantry only , we lose our armour enough for it to feel that way . We are mainly looking for someone good with web code so they can turn the league table on Clanbase upside down and put us on top .

• Advertisement

Aye tig are still alive, but not playing anything competitively at all. We are playing some BF*, some ET and loads of Q3 while we bide the time to ETQW comes out.

No we are not going to gamecon EVD. We had tig lan no 5 last week at my house there so lanned up for the moment. Next lan will be either tiglan 6 or Midlans in the Summer.

Lots of peeps have lost their appetite for BF2, also the volume of hacks in the game at the moment is enormous, specially aimbots, its hardly worth playing any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Lots of peeps have lost their appetite for BF2, also the volume of hacks in the game at the moment is enormous, specially aimbots, its hardly worth playing any more.

Sadly the reason for the demise of many online competitive clans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

id be interested in joing a good clan, usually end up top 3 of my team, david_lynch_2006 is my user name, is there any room ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

jonski wrote:
    try while strictly not infantry only , we lose our armour enough for it to feel that way .

Hehe.

:D

id be interested in joing a good clan, usually end up top 3 of my team, david_lynch_2006 is my user name, is there any room ?

Loads of room for any kind of player, both those only for fun types and others who want to take it a step further with organised clan games etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

1st-Ib are by no means inf only.
    Evd just pointed out we were 7th in inf ladder,
    We are 10th in 16 man conquest ladder at ED.
    ohh we'v gone 5th on INF since evd's post.

We are recruting BF2/2142 players.

There is a 2 week trial, which is more about being active then good.

We have on average 10 to 15 peeps on ts every night playin on public servers,
    getting drunk and being asses.

Fairy sorry to here you's left ED. i saw the thread,
    myself and spooky tried sticking up for ya's. that guy was an A**S.

We'll have to meet up some night for a scrim

AK47 yeah no probs on the scrim. BFV followed by BF2 ? Gwan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

Hairy fairy is there a website ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Hairy fairy is there a website ?
    The Irish Guard: http://www.theirishguard.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

aye that thread on ED was a laugh, I think the OP was surprised how much support we got from a lot of clans.

Anyway, TiG shall rise again :D

P.S what happened to NRG, are they completely finished?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 xXOdysseyXx

Looking for a clan that supports Battlefield 2 [1.41 patch]?

Then click HERE to be brought to a recruitment topic right here on these forums. :)

Advertisement