Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Inter-Counties Championships

Options
  • 13-02-2007 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Donegal won the event for the 6th year in a row defeating Cork in the final (that's all the details I have so far).

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Fair play Carrickman. Seems as if Donegal have a good Darts pedigre! Did you play in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Kingp35 wrote:
    Fair play Carrickman. Seems as if Donegal have a good Darts pedigre! Did you play in it?
    If I got to the PDC final I woulden't get on that side I know they do well but it is a closed shop, one of the best players in our league played for Meath this year (he used to live in Navan) as he just wanted a chance at inter county darts, he won all his games on Saturday he played so well he got picked for the Lenster 7 a side team for an up comming tournment. He was then after all that asked to play for Donegal next season for the first time, Donegal hold no trails (Sligo have offered us trails!!), never notify us of their AGM, send me no news for the web site etc.
    Rant over!! Well done to them anyway, pity you can't enter "B" teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Shane190

Did Louth have a team? how did they do?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Just out of curiosity, how would you find the names of the members of each respective county ?

I have a few guys that I know who have come home over the past few years and were shooting for their respective counties.

Advertisement