Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vuloptuo

• 13-02-2007 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know if this would work, or has anyone heard of any side affects eg weight gain or sickness.. has anyone had any experiences pr views..saw it in essentially yours magazine at wkend and looks like it works..please let me know cos i am very tempted to do it..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

what is it? a link of some kind would be handy..

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭memeandmark

www.vuloptuo.com or google it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

neither the link or google are giving me anything sensible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ah bingo its, voluptuo.
    No openey in workey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

oohh....no , never heard of it. Dont need it. i never knew such a thing exsisted really, tbh i wouldnt trust anything like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I wouldn't trust that stuff. my boobs went a cup size bigger after going on the combined pill, u could try that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Going on the combined pill to make your breasts bigger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Why don't you just buy some really good oomphy bras?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I want something that does the reverse.... anyone got a nice pair co C's that they want to swap for a couple of E's?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

la senza do really nice and CHEAP chicken fillet things that work wonders imo and also wearing the right bra one with water or gel---though a friend of mine recently had an incident with a water bra and the freezing temps that we have had recently neuf said! those gel things cost a bomb anyway if they do work. as for tyhe pill thing my boobs grew too after going on it. best thing ever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I think the OP wants something a bit more for when the bra comes off...
    Can't blame you though. Hunnymonster; give me about 3 cup sizes off yours and we're both happy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

what pill are you ppl on that makes ur boobs bigger cos mine hasnt done anythn for over 3 yrs now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

the pill effects every1 differently

Advertisement