Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anjela

• 13-02-2007 10:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Friends;

I would like to share this with you

Anjela

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Watching it the whole "No more Blond hair!! She comes from California!!" bits reminded me of the whole Obama went to a Madrassa as a kid mess on Fox TV.

They could of let her speak more as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Nice clip OP. I don't know why they referred to the "all American, beautiful blue eyed Californian" as the "old Anjela", though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭PoleStar

InFront wrote:
    Nice clip OP. I don't know why they referred to the "all American, beautiful blue eyed Californian" as the "old Anjela", though.

I thoroughly agree! While I am an atheist, I think its a personal insult to suggest that with the blond hair and blue eyed calafornian physique she was an All American Girl, and now she is The Muslim!

Hey that Al Qu'aida guy was scary tho wasnt he!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭the_new_mr

Salam mmalaka!

Thanks for the vid. I'd seen it before actually. It's a very nice clip. How's life these days by the way? How are you and your family settling in?
    InFront wrote:
    I don't know why they referred to the "all American, beautiful blue eyed Californian" as the "old Anjela", though.
    Yeah. And maybe it's just me but didn't she still have blue eyes when she was wearing the hijab? :D
    PoleStar wrote:
    Hey that Al Qu'aida guy was scary tho wasnt he!
    Yeah, he certainly was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

the_new_mr wrote:
    Salam mmalaka!

Thanks for the vid. I'd seen it before actually. It's a very nice clip. How's life these days by the way? How are you and your family settling in?

Salam;

How r u?

I am doing fine now, my family enjoys the life here; as you know it was difficult when I first came here but now everything is ok

Thanks
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭the_new_mr

Glad to hear it :)

Advertisement