Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esb cable

Options
  • 13-02-2007 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy esb cable by the meter? I've heard it comes in 50 meter rolls mostly and I only need a lenght of a few meters.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

not sure of the type of cable you are looking for - but best bet is to stop an ESB van and ask them for some.

I had to connect a new phone line -- official way -forms & 140euro callout.

asked Eircom lad one day - done in 10mins and a some pint money in his back pocket.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

mrs aol wrote:
    Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy esb cable by the meter? I've heard it comes in 50 meter rolls mostly and I only need a lenght of a few meters.

What kind of "ESB" Cable?

Usually the ESB fit their own cables to wherever it's needed, so is this some other job you're doing and need cable for?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mrs aol

Thanks everyone, the confusion is my own fault it the cable 'DUCT' I need to buy!

Advertisement