Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEB Accounting Pre? (SPOILERS)

Options
  • 13-02-2007 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Anyone who did this, what did you think?

I was really pleased that it came up exactly as I'd predicted:

Section 1 Company Final Accounts
    Section 2 Ratios, Incomplete
    Section 3 Cash Budgeting

though I doubt we'll have the same luck in the real thing! It'll probably be similar but with either Manufacturing (IMO, harder) in Section 1 or Product Budgeting (easier) in Section 3. Let's hope for the latter!

also anyone who did Q1.... did you balance? I was off by only 200, so I'm pretty happy! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Izziflusky

do u know what came up in accounting pass though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

md99 wrote:
    Anyone who did this, what did you think?

I was really pleased that it came up exactly as I'd predicted:

Section 1 Company Final Accounts
    Section 2 Ratios, Incomplete
    Section 3 Cash Budgeting

though I doubt we'll have the same luck in the real thing! It'll probably be similar but with either Manufacturing (IMO, harder) in Section 1 or Product Budgeting (easier) in Section 3. Let's hope for the latter!

also anyone who did Q1.... did you balance? I was off by only 200, so I'm pretty happy! ;)
    wasnt too bad .. if i got that in the reel thing i will be singing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

My teacher gave me some of those questions a few weeks back. So I'm guessing we dont get DEB ones. Wasnt too hard from what I did, but obviously not in exam situation, so quite different

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

I did

Debtors Control
    Suspense

Service Firms
    Incomplete Recs (control a/c & cash a/c method)

Costing (product marginal absorbtion)

I didnt get the Incomplete recs or Service firms q's to balance though... Handiest paper so far

Advertisement